Just performed a massive update.
- Rewrote most of the pages so that they use Dojo mobile widgets.
- Made the system pass content as AJAX via the web socket instead of a page refresh.
- User tagging. Now as a user you can add one tag to other peoples post.
- Block IE versions less than 11. I'm not dealing with IE madness as much as possible.
- COMPLETELY BORKED the shoutbox. I'm planning on rebuilding it pretty much from scratch now that I have a nice AJAX framework.
- Implementation of GeoLocation system... but no UI controls yet. Took a back seat because of the AJAX UI rewrite. Next update you will be able to designate areas you want posts to be viewed and what areas you want to view posts from.
- Countless misc bug fixes.